Look at the smiling faces of the winners of the Challenge: Homes Around the World.
Gaia, Jasmine and Alessandro are holding their prizes and wearing their Union Jack Medal. They have been very clever and they answered the challenge questions:
1. What’s the name of the people who live in houses made of snow or ice?
2. Who lived in tents made with wooden poles and animal skin?
3. Where do the majority of people in Australia live?
4. What are many homes in Finland made of?
5. What are nomadic houses in Northern China called?
6. Where do the majority of people in Hong Kong live?
The answers to these questions can be find in the post "Homes around the world".
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!