Saturday, February 15, 2014

How do you go to school?

Hi, everyone!
         How do you go to school? In winter I usually go by car, but when the weather is nice I like going to school by bike. If you're one of my pupils, you probably go to school by car, by bike or walking. If you are not one of my pupils, maybe you live far from the school and you go to school by boat or by train: let me know, please!
         Here you can find some games and activities about vehicles and trasport.

Listen to the words and click on the correct vehicle picture:

Now listen and colour the vehicles:


 Can you spell the words concerning transport? Burst the right balloons as they go past:
        Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself, now it's time for me to go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, put on my pyjamas and go to bed with my teddy bear.
     Good night and sweet dreams,
(if you are a teacher, you can go to my page at the top of the screen: FOR EFL TEACHERS: MIX)


Clare - the Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment